Lisa Day
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Lisa day
Company Details: Leica Geosystems Ltd
Company Position Title: Marketing Executive

Leica Geosystems Ltd appoints new Managing Director

Post by Lisa Day »

Leica Geosystems Ltd is pleased to announce the appointment of Phil Wright as Managing Director for the UK and Benelux. http://www.leica-geosystems.co.uk/en/Ne ... tm?id=4344

Phil will be responsible for Leica Geosystems in the UK, Holland and Belgium, with a focus on the management of operations, marketing, technical support, service and the development of staff and sales markets. His role commences on 4 February 2013.

He is a Chartered Land Surveyor and Member of the Association for Project Management and has worked within the survey industry for many years. Prior to joining Leica Geosystems, Phil worked for Frankham Consultancy Group as Divisional Director, where he was responsible for leading and managing various profit centre teams. Previous to this he was Operations and Development Director of Plowman Craven and Associates Ltd.

Phil comments‚ “I am proud to take over the helm and continue the success of such an experienced and knowledgeable team. I plan to build on the success of the company and facilitate further growth and development moving forward for Leica Geosystems in the UK and Benelux.”

Bringing extensive experience of working with Corporate businesses, Local and Central Government and SME’s at various levels, Phil has worked across various sectors including Retail, Property, Construction, Infrastructure and Transport. Has also deep knowledge and experience in both the marketing and development of existing and new markets.

Return to “Press Releases”