V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Marius Putrimas
Company Details: Terra Modus
Company Position Title: Undet product manager
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Live webinars with the Undet team

Post by mariusP »

Hey, I've created a separate thread to share Undet's webinars, which we'll have quite a few of this fall.

So already tomorrow, 21th of September at 6 pm. I am organizing the live demonstration about Undet Browser for AutoCAD users. This live webinar will focus on demonstrating the main Undet Browser features and answering your questions. Undet Browser is a point cloud viewer-created specifically for Undet users to help them view, analyze and navigate digital data as a panoramic view.

Live webcast time: 6.00 PM, EEST (Eastern European Summer Time).

* EEST (Eastern European Summer Time).
= 4 pm. (UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time)
= 5 pm. (Central Europe Time: Berlin, Paris)
= 8 am. (Pacific Time: US, Canada)
= 10 am. (Central Time: US, Canada)

Webcast link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83959875419

Can’t attend live? Register here - > https://www.undet.com/undet-products/jo ... a-session/, and we‘ll send the video record so you can watch it at your earliest convenience. Hope to see you there!
Undet Point Cloud Software provides software solutions for AutoCAD, ARES Commander, Revit, and SketchUp point cloud users to save time, increase efficiency, and reduce errors in creating 3D models and 2D drawings.

:arrow: www.undet.com
mariusP
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Re: Live webinars with the Undet team

Post by mariusP »

I''m sharing the webinar record | Undet Browser for AutoCAD

I think it will be useful if you are using AutoCAD as the main CAD to produce 2D drawings & 3D models based on point clouds.

youtu.be/pmcmSkv7UzM
Undet Point Cloud Software provides software solutions for AutoCAD, ARES Commander, Revit, and SketchUp point cloud users to save time, increase efficiency, and reduce errors in creating 3D models and 2D drawings.

landmeterbeuckx
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Lieven Beuckx
Company Details: Studiebureau Beuckx
Company Position Title: Owner

Post by landmeterbeuckx »

I saw the webinar in replay and i must say this is way more valuable than a few snippets in promo videos.

I was impressed with the possibilities for 2d as i still believe 2d isn't dead. Not all needs modelling.
LSBbvba
Surveying services - 3D Laserscanning
Tel : +32477753126
www.lsbbvba.be
[email protected]
topogeo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: piercarlo roasio
Company Details: studio roasio
Company Position Title: titolare
Linkedin Profile: No

Post by topogeo »

landmeterbeuckx wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:04 pm
I was impressed with the possibilities for 2d as i still believe 2d isn't dead. Not all needs modelling.
I agree.
most of my clients prefer 2D.
In a 2D only drawing you can present many more details (and with greater accuracy). taking full advantage of the richness of detail of the scan.
3d modeling obliges to simplify (for example: slightly curved slabs that have to be modeled as horizontal ... or ... small details of laborious 3d construction)
Plus everyone reads a DWG well.
Instead, the IFC format is still .. immature .. and often a lot is lost when switching between different software.

Piercarlo
mariusP
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by mariusP »

Hey, I''m sharing the new webinar record | Undet Browser for Revit

youtu.be/P6w_8E3na68

mariusP
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by mariusP »

Hey, I know SketchUp is not a popular choice to do something with point clouds on this forum. But maybe there will be members who will be interested in a webinar where I will review the features of Undet for SketchUp plugin. More info about upcoming webinar -> https://www.undet.com/undet-for-sketchup-overview/

P.S. The webinar broadcast time will not work for everyone :roll: , so as always, I will share the video recording here.

mariusP
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by mariusP »

Hey, as always, I am sharing the webinar recording. This webinar introduced Undet for SketchUp features.

youtu.be/V5HCp5fumKY

mariusP
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by mariusP »

Hey, last week, we had a webinar with Simon Judd where Simon shared his thoughts on using Undet for AutoCAD plugin. Webinar recording below:

youtu.be/uq126IVbIgI

mariusP
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by mariusP »

This week we are organizing two workshops on annotating floorplans, sections and elevation drawings by adding heights and altitudes based on point clouds: floor & ceiling levels, room, doors, beams and general heights and altitudes.

Join us on an upcoming workshops which aims to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of Undet point cloud software and its annotation capabilities. By the end of each workshop, you will be able to:

Effectively annotate drawings using Undet's snapping tools, which provide accurate Z-height values from point cloud data.
Utilize Undet Browser scripts to automate annotation tasks, saving time and increasing productivity.
Customize Undet Browser scripts and annotation blocks to tailor the software to your specific needs and annotation requirements.
Use specialized Undet blocks for quick annotation of building facades and section levels, saving a significant amount of time.[/list]

Registered participants will receive the data and tools used in the workshop so they can practise on their own:

Workshop video.
Undet software installation files.
Sample point cloud project used during the workshop.
Undet annotation blocks and scripts.

Choose from the following workshop dates:

Annotation workflow in AutoCAD using Undet tools. July 4th, 2023, 4 PM EEST | 3 PM CEST | 2 PM BST Registration here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/registe ... gistration
Annotation workflow in ARES Commander using Undet tools. July 5th, 2023, 4 PM EEST | 3 PM CEST | 2 PM BST[/list] Registration here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/registe ... gistration

Return to “Undet”