Full Name: Bin Li
Company Details: Feima Robotics Limited
Company Position Title: Overseas Sales Director
Skype Name: bohepku
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Hello from Feima Robotics Limited

Post by geowill »

hi, everyone,
I am Dr. LI Bin, overseas sales director in Feima Robotcs Limited, from China.

Feima Robotics Limited (Feima) was founded in 2015, by senior managers in IT and UAV together with senior experts. Feima has R&D centers in Beijing and Tianjin, which has more than 200 staff in the research team. With more than 20 years’ accumulation in technology and market, And with the IT product design and experience in industrial manufacturing, Feima is dedicated to provide solutions of software and hardware integration and one stop spatial data system service. Currently Feima has multi product line including UAV, payloads and dynamic 3D laser scanners.

Feima focused on Chinese demestic market and from this year 2022, we are trying to expand our service for overseas customers. So we are looking for partners to cooperate with us for this great work. If you are interested in this role, you may reach me via [email protected].

I have been a registered user in this fabulas forum for years. Wish I can introduce more about Feima's technology, solutions and service to all of the friends here.

Dr. LI Bin
Overseas Sales Director, Feima Robotics
[email protected]

Return to “Introductions”