GEO Business 2021 | See what UNDET Point Cloud Software team has prepared for you.

Discuss Undet software here.
mariusP
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Marius Putrimas
Company Details: Terra Modus
Company Position Title: Undet product manager
Linkedin Profile: Yes

GEO Business 2021 | See what UNDET Point Cloud Software team has prepared for you.

Post by mariusP »

It's been a while but it’s great to see that GEO Business is back. Looking forward to catching up with some old faces and meeting new ones. If you’ll be on-site come say hello to the Undet team. Below are listed some topics which we will focus on during the Geo Business event:

#1 We'll be introducing a new product that will make point cloud modeling processes more enriched and streamlined than ever before. From now all Undet products will come with a unique feature for intuitive interaction with 3D point cloud and 360-degree panoramic images. Video here -> https://undetvideo.s3.us-west-2.amazona ... rowser.mp4

#2 You are more than welcome to attend the seminar "From Zero to Hero! How to train someone to produce surveys using point clouds?". Simon Judd (Managing Director of Precision Air Surveys will share his experience of processing point cloud data efficiently.
More info -> https://www.geobusinessshow.com/events/ ... nt-clouds/

#3 Explore our new solution for Measured Building Surveys to confidently produce 2D drawings (Floor Plans, Elevations & Sections) from point clouds quickly and easily. While at the same time keeping annual CAD software costs at a reasonable price.
More info -> https://www.undet.com/undet-products/u ... an-to-cad/
Undet Point Cloud Software provides software solutions for AutoCAD, ARES Commander, Revit, and SketchUp point cloud users to save time, increase efficiency, and reduce errors in creating 3D models and 2D drawings.

:arrow: www.undet.com
landmeterbeuckx
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Lieven Beuckx
Company Details: Studiebureau Beuckx
Company Position Title: Owner

Re: GEO Business 2021 | See what UNDET Point Cloud Software team has prepared for you.

Post by landmeterbeuckx »

Marius,

IS the undet browser already evolved from a "Faro Style" viewer to a product for all scannerdata like a Riegl (especially teh bubbleviews)?
LSBbvba
Surveying services - 3D Laserscanning
Tel : +32477753126
www.lsbbvba.be
[email protected]
mariusP
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Marius Putrimas
Company Details: Terra Modus
Company Position Title: Undet product manager

Re: GEO Business 2021 | See what UNDET Point Cloud Software team has prepared for you.

Post by mariusP »

Lieven,

Yes, we have developed our own viewer. To create a compatible UNDET project with Browser, you can use various point cloud formats: *.E57, *.IPCP, *.FLS, *.ZFS, *.RCP, *.PTX files. As you mentioned, files should have bubble view info.

Essential viewer functions will be free. You can create an Undet project and view it in Browser without any license, including main navigation and measurement tools. To use interactive features, including scripting, you will need to have an Undet plugins license. The browser will be compatible with all UNDET plugins: AutoCAD, Ares Commander, Revit & SketchUp.

A new product will be released during the Geo Business event. I know that you will not be able to visit it. If you are interested in new features, I will send more info and installation files right after the show when it will be released.

New Undet Browser.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Undet Point Cloud Software provides software solutions for AutoCAD, ARES Commander, Revit, and SketchUp point cloud users to save time, increase efficiency, and reduce errors in creating 3D models and 2D drawings.

:arrow: www.undet.com

Return to “Undet”