Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Full Name: Matt Young
Company Details: Baker Hicks
Company Position Title: CAD-BIM Lead
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: Temperature and Latitude Analysis for COVID-19

Post by Matt Young »

UK government seem to think this will all be over come the summer time, due to the warmer weather. But there are countries with warm weather that have high numbers of infected people. Viruses are not just cold weather things.

This virus has been and will continue to be a big worry for the older generation and those of us caring for them. I believe that a lot is being done in the UK to deal with this. Everything else is unnecessary panic.

The chances of getting this virus are incredibly small. The chances of dying from it much smaller. Media and the herd mentality has gone a bit mad with this. And it is the media that has caused the most panic amongst people. We have so much information now that people cannot seem to understand what to do anymore... If we did not have the level of communication that we have these days - I wonder how different things would look?

If more and more people get this and don't die then that will be our defence in the long run.
If you don't see that there is nothing, then you are kidding yourself.
smacl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Full Name: Shane MacLaughlin
Company Details: Atlas Computers Ltd
Company Position Title: Managing Director
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Post by smacl »

Matt Young wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:28 amIf more and more people get this and don't die then that will be our defence in the long run.
Problem with this is having the necessary healthcare resources in the interim. Don't know what the UK is like but here in Ireland our public health system was running at capacity before the Covid-19 outbreak. The point of the social distancing measures we have in play is primarily to stem the flow of cases such that people can receive adequate treatment, get discharged and free up capacity for those following them. A big surge of cases would overrun the health services causing serious problems beyond direct covid-19 cases. I think it is the right approach from a humanitarian and economic perspective but only time will tell.
Shane MacLaughlin
Atlas Computers Ltd
www.atlascomputers.ie

SCC Point Cloud module
Matt Young
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Full Name: Matt Young
Company Details: Baker Hicks
Company Position Title: CAD-BIM Lead
Linkedin Profile: No

Post by Matt Young »

My understanding is that the majority of cases will not need to visit a hospital. But as a result of MIPING (Media Induced Panicking) they will try to anyway... And this is what will break the system completely.

The NHS was already near broken...
If you don't see that there is nothing, then you are kidding yourself.
gsisman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Steve Long
Company Details: Montgomery County DOT _ MD
Company Position Title: Land Survey Supervisor
Skype Name: gsisman1

Post by gsisman »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dhirota
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Dennis Hirota
Company Details: Sam O Hirota Inc
Company Position Title: President

Post by dhirota »

PROJ-SALUS-LOGO.jpg
dhirota wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:36 am I do not know if this is an appropriate forum for this article, but I decided to post it since COVID-19 is a world wide problem, mapping information is part of this forum, and LSF has members that might be affected.

I have not checked out the references, but the information needs further evaluation and study to be of help for everyone.
I posted this information about 18 months ago because I thought it would affect LSF members around the world, little did I know at that time how much the effects would be on daily lives.

Since that time I have been collecting information on aspects of the COVID-19 virus that would affect the most people in the world (including myself, family and friends). One of the very important aspects of the JAB (I refer it as a JAB since the FDA, CDC and others have had to change the definition of a vaccine shot since the current shots are not producing the same effects as previous vaccines) is the effect on the human immune system (too many references to list here) producing ANTIBODY DEPENDENT ENHANCEMENT (ADE).

As I recently said to my wife, "SOMETIMES ENGINEERS KNOW MORE ABOUT ANTIBODY DEPENDENT ENHANCEMENT (ADE) THAN PHYSICIANS, AND DEFINITELY MORE THAN POLITICIANS". An AI-powered DoD data analysis program named “Project Salus” SHATTERS official vaccine narrative, shows A.D.E. accelerating in the fully vaccinated with each passing week (The report is referenced below).

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-01- ... nated.html

SALUS-PLATFORM.jpg
QUOTED FROM REPORT

"Conclusion

In conclusion, these data from the DoD / JAIC absolutely shatter the false narrative of Biden, Fauci, Walensky and other “authorities” who are still attempting to gaslight the American people into thinking that hospitals are filled with unvaccinated people. In reality, the vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths are occurring among those who were fully vaccinated, according to the 5.6 million people studied in this particular data set (Medicare).

Importantly, post-vaccine health outcomes are worsening over time, meaning that the vaccines appear to be gradually damaging the immune system over subsequent months, making vaccinated individuals far more vulnerable to subsequent infections."

Jason Warren's thread above

https://www.laserscanningforum.com/foru ... 664#p84664

shows the Johns Hopkins CSSE DATA for Uttar Pradesh, India with a population some people say of 250million people with 21,914 deaths from COVID-19, which is a death rate of 0.00876%. Hawaii which probably has the lowest death rate in the USA of 722 people for 1.4million people or 0.0516%. Why is there such a difference? There are probably too many factors to waste the time to figure it out, except the smart government people of Uttar Pradesh used medical treatment kits containing IVERMECTIN and other low cost medicines to keep the virus from spreading.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dennis Hirota, PhD, PE, LPLS
www.samhirota.com
[email protected]
Mike Annear
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Mike Annear
Company Details: The Yard Brisbane
Company Position Title: Manager - 3D Design and Scanning

Post by Mike Annear »

Please tell me that this forum is not going to join the AntiVaxer bandwagon.
Perhaps a Flat Earth forum is a better place for conspiracy theories.
Mike
Double Vaccinated ...no side effects, no improved 5G reception.
Mike Annear
www.mikeannear.com
QLD, Australia.
smacl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Full Name: Shane MacLaughlin
Company Details: Atlas Computers Ltd
Company Position Title: Managing Director

Post by smacl »

Mod: I've locked this topic on the basis that it is a divisive subject which is entirely unrelated to this forum. While I realise this is the general chat sub-forum, there are doubtless many better places for this discussion.
Shane MacLaughlin
Atlas Computers Ltd
www.atlascomputers.ie

SCC Point Cloud module

Return to “General Chat”