I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Nicola
Company Details: FARO
Company Position Title: Regional Marketing Manager UK
Linkedin Profile: Yes

And the winner is – FARO!

Post by Nicola.burgess »

Rugby, November 22nd, 2017 - FARO® (NASDAQ: FARO), the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement and imaging solutions, announces that the FARO Focus S150 3D Laser Scanner won the hardware product of 2017 category at the Construction Computing Awards

FARO won the prestigious hardware product of 2017 category at the Construction Computing Awards, held at The Radisson Blu Edwardian in Bloomsbury, London, on 16th November 2017.

The much coveted award relates to the advanced FARO Focus S150 3D Laser Scanner and its ability to capture fast and accurate measurements of complex objects and buildings. In addition, FARO’s latest, ultra-portable laser scanner features a built-in 8 mega-pixel, HDR-camera that takes detailed imagery easily while providing a natural colour overlay to the scan data in extreme lighting conditions.

David Southam, FARO Europe, Regional Sales Manager (BIM/CIM) said “Since the Focus S150 3D’s launch the innovative laser scanner has achieved phenomenal levels of sales throughout the construction industry. All at FARO are delighted that the product’s outstanding abilities have been acknowledged at such a well-respected gala event. It was a great honour to attend the 12th Construction Computing Awards and to accept the award for hardware product of the year for the FARO Focus S150 3D Laser Scanner.”
IngSayyad
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: shahzad sayyad
Company Details: Ingenieurbuero Drecoll
Company Position Title: Entwicklungsingenieur
Skype Name: shah.baba_2012
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: And the winner is – FARO!

Post by IngSayyad »

congratulations!
Dr.-Ing. Shahzad Sayyad