JPIV NEW VERSION just released! check the new way of sharing, visualizing and managing point clouds

3DUserNet, Cintoo, GeoSignum Pointer, Pillr, Pointbox, Pointerra, Pointly, PointSharePlus, Pythagoras, Potree, Vercator, WebShareCloud, Etc.
argenisjpn
I have made 10-20 posts
I have made 10-20 posts
Full Name: Argenis Pelayo
Company Details: Software
Company Position Title: Research Analyst
Linkedin Profile: Yes

JPIV NEW VERSION just released! check the new way of sharing, visualizing and managing point clouds

Post by argenisjpn »

Let me introduce you all to JP Interactive Viewer NEW VERSION https://jpglobaldigital.com/jp-interactive-viewer/

We offer the best solution for managing and visualizing point clouds, allowing you to easily share your point clouds with your clients and teams. Let me tell you a bit about the new features we just released.

1. Visualize large point cloud data sets in .e57 format (unstructured and structured with embedded images), .las, and .laz formats.
2. Upload and visualize BIM models directly from Autodesk Navisworks. Everything Navisworks reads, so do we.
2. Download point clouds in .e57, .las, and .laz formats as well as BIM models.
3. You can import and overlay .obj, .glft, and .fbx files on the point cloud and move them around the 3D scene to simulate changes and modifications.
4. It includes an annotation feature that allows users to attach files, tag other team members, and add comments.
8. You can import 360 photos and overlay them with the point cloud and BIM model.
9. It also offers basic features, such as measurements (area, distance, height, volume), cropping/clipping tools, user permission management, sharing capabilities, and so forth.

And check the website for more info! https://jpglobaldigital.com/jp-interactive-viewer/

If you want to know about our current promotion for surveyors, email me at: [email protected]. I promise you that using this software for sharing point cloud data with your clients, will be a game-changer.

Let me know your thoughts!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Web Based Software”