LGS/Jetstream Sitemaps

3DVEM, Leica Cyclone, FARO Scene, LFM Suite, Autodesk ReCAP, Riegl RiScan Pro, Trimble RealWorks, Etc.
Victoriajyb
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Victoria Ybarra
Company Details: ZAP Engineering
Company Position Title: Registration Tech

LGS/Jetstream Sitemaps

Post by Victoriajyb »

I'm trying to export an LGS file from the Jetstream Administration Tool and an error popped up saying " Unable to export to LGS file: This project does not contain any Sitemaps". This is the only file we have containing data from the scans and I'm not sure how to navigate this.

Any ideas?
gsisman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Steve Long
Company Details: Montgomery County DOT _ MD
Company Position Title: Land Survey Supervisor
Skype Name: gsisman1
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: LGS/Jetstream Sitemaps

Post by gsisman »

Victoriajyb wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:32 pm I'm trying to export an LGS file from the Jetstream Administration Tool and an error popped up saying " Unable to export to LGS file: This project does not contain any Sitemaps". This is the only file we have containing data from the scans and I'm not sure how to navigate this.

Any ideas?

I'm not sure, but you may have to have a Publisher Pro license to also publish out of Jetstream. We had this problem a few years ago and I can't remember but I think we had to get a Publisher Pro.
This doesn't just control exporting LGS out of Reg 360 & Cyclone, but also Jetstream Enterprise. That isn't so in the new Cyclone Enterprise.
But the difference in one year subscription between the two is close to $3000+- which is about the annual cost of the Publisher Pro

We do get error message when trying to export to a network directory not on the same drive as the Jetstream Server
https://www.screencast.com/t/rOaKnI9ogJK

Video of Process Jetstream Admin on Remote Computer & On License server itself
https://www.screencast.com/t/SgYbc5ay

Return to “Registration Software”