Is your company expanding or simply on the look out for experinced laser scanner users then you can try to recruit staff here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Jason Warren
- Posts: 3874
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:21 am
- Full Name: Jason Warren
- Company Details: Laser Scanning Forum Ltd
- Company Position Title: Co-Founder
- Country: UK
- Skype Name: jason_warren
- Location: Retford, UK
- Has thanked: 233 times
- Been thanked: 129 times
VACANCY: RIEGL UK Ltd.,
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
RIEGL is a leading international technology company, specialising in high precision laser
instrumentation (UTIMATE LiDARÔ) that are used in a variety of industries for highly demanding
mapping, surveying, engineering and research purposes. RIEGL is expanding rapidly with the latest
office now located in York. RIEGL UK Ltd ensures local customers in both the UK and Ireland have
direct access to RIEGL technology, support and advice.
RIEGL UK is seeking a suitable candidate to fulfill the role of admin assistant and office manager.
Primarily working from our office in York, the successful candidate will work with the team to support
them in day-to-day functions, systems and software, handling import/export and servicing, with
additional responsibilities indicated below.
RIEGL UK is situated in the wonderful city of York: with direct access to the East Coast mainline, cross
country rail network and the A1/M1 motorways, York is centrally sited for UK and Ireland. York is a
wonderfully attractive place to live with the medieval city centre, York Minster, high performing
schools, and the Yorkshire Dales, Wolds and Coast all within easy reach.
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and facilitating both normal operations
and growth of the company.
Major responsibilities include:
• Working with CRM and Xero Accounting software
• Travel bookings, co-ordination of meetings, and presentations
• Product and market research
• Communicating with customers, service schedules and import/export
• Domestic travel from time to time for marketing activities and events
• Working with modern state-of-the-art LiDAR technologies
• Developing processes and procedures for improving business operations
The successful candidate should possess:
• A professional, can-do attitude
• A reliable and consistent work ethic / approach
• Excellent time-management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise
• Experience and confidence with Microsoft Suite, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Resourcefulness and an appetite for learning, both technically (product related) and
• Experience and confidence in learning cloud-based IT systems
• Strong communication skills
• A commitment to exceptional customer service
• Be prepared to jump in, fill gaps and grow with the business
• A tertiary qualification whilst not essential, may be beneficial
o Some manual handling will be involved in this role
o Driving licence essential
This position would suit an enthusiastic, autonomous and resourceful worker with natural attention
to detail and excellent communication skills. Continuing growth of the company allows for future
development of the successful candidate and progression. Some occasional international travel could
Salary (neg) £26-28k per year depending on experience
37.5 hr week primarily based from our York office with opportunity for some flexible/hybrid working.
Right to work in the UK is a requirement
Applications in writing / email to the address above. Closing date 30th Nov 2021.
Dedicated to 3D Laser Scanning
Dedicated to 3D Laser Scanning