Scan to BIM Execution Plan & Checklist by United-BIM

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
Leo Victor
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Leo Victor
Company Details: United-BIM BIM model services provider
Company Position Title: BIM Coordinator
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Scan to BIM Execution Plan & Checklist by United-BIM

Post by Leo Victor »

We know the importance of a well-executed plan. We have prepared a 5-pager Scan to BIM Execution Plan + Checklist covering approximately 70-checkpoints of Level of Effort (Architectural, Structural & MEPFP elements), Model setup, Point Cloud Scan, and Revit Check. This checklist can be used for Renovation/Refurbishment, Retrofit, or Reconstruction projects to capture existing conditions of the building.

We have included our experience and expertise while creating this handy checklist to assure accurate conversion of Point Cloud Scan into a BIM Model.

You can download the Scan to BIM Execution Plan & Checklist on: https://bit.ly/ScantoBIMChecklist
Scott
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Scott Page
Company Details: Scott Page Design- Architectural service
Company Position Title: Owner
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: Scan to BIM Execution Plan & Checklist by United-BIM

Post by Scott »

Leo Victor wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:26 am We know the importance of a well-executed plan. We have prepared a 5-pager Scan to BIM Execution Plan + Checklist covering approximately 70-checkpoints of Level of Effort (Architectural, Structural & MEPFP elements), Model setup, Point Cloud Scan, and Revit Check. This checklist can be used for Renovation/Refurbishment, Retrofit, or Reconstruction projects to capture existing conditions of the building.

We have included our experience and expertise while creating this handy checklist to assure accurate conversion of Point Cloud Scan into a BIM Model.

You can download the Scan to BIM Execution Plan & Checklist on: https://bit.ly/ScantoBIMChecklist
Reduce it to a 'one pager' and others will be more likely to use it. Keep it simple, direct, and elegant.
Leo Victor
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts

Post by Leo Victor »

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feeback.

We understand that a one-pager would be really benefit and can come in handy to use. We at United-BIM, are working on a one-pager, yet comprehensive Scan to BIM Execution Plan & Checklist. We will share it once we are ready.

Regards,
Leo Victor
Leo Victor
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts

Post by Leo Victor »

Hey Scott,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We present to you a one-pager checklist that will assure quality at every stage of your Point Cloud to BIM(Scan to BIM) project. You can download it from- http://bit.ly/PointCloudtoBIMProcessWorkflowChecklist

Let us know your thoughts.
Thanks.

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”