Trimble RealWorks version 11.0 Released

Discuss Trimble Realworks software here.
Jason H
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts
Full Name: Jason Hayes
Company Details: Trimble
Company Position Title: Product Manager 3D Scanning Software
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Trimble RealWorks version 11.0 Released

Post by Jason H »

I am happy to announce that Trimble RealWorks version 11 has been released.

New features and enhancements included in this version:

· Import & Register tool: import, extract and register all in one step.

· Improved performance of extraction and registration operations, especially on high-end multi-core processors, e.g., AMD Ryzen™.

· User interface: simpler workspace / Tool window opens as a separate pane / Auto-hide.

· Visualization: enhanced ambient shading and adaptive point size for realistic rendering.

· Target-based registration: improved matching, including leveled stations with only two targets.

· Drawing: smart picking for roadmarks / Surface area property for planar polylines and planes.

· Modeling: move mesh objects / Connect cylinders with cylinders and reducers / Geometry snap.

· Storage Tank: improved inspection report and resolved some issues in calibration.

For a full list of the new features and bug fixes, please read the Release Notes. http://trl.trimble.com/dscgi/ds.py/Get/ ... 0Notes.pdf

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLpr8LkRZdM[/youtube]
JkX7
I have made 20-30 posts
I have made 20-30 posts
Full Name: Jiri Krejci
Company Details: DiGiTry Art Technologies
Company Position Title: SEO - Photogrammetry and laser scanning

Re: Trimble RealWorks version 11.0 Released

Post by JkX7 »

Hello, after updating to the newest version 11.1 we are dealing with error maybe bug when we are trying registration cloud to cloud. After few (3-5) registration we cannot see moving clouds added reference cloud
Jason H
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts

Post by Jason H »

Not sure why this would happen. I'm not seeing it on my side but will check into it more.
Jason H
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts

Post by Jason H »

We investigated and found a bug. You can get around it at this time by toggling the reference station. Should have a patch for 11.1 out next week to fix this.
Jason H
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts

Post by Jason H »

JkX7 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:39 am Hello, after updating to the newest version 11.1 we are dealing with error maybe bug when we are trying registration cloud to cloud. After few (3-5) registration we cannot see moving clouds added reference cloud
Got this resolved with a few other issues in the 11.1.1 release.
  • Cloud-Based Registration: Fixed the display refresh of the Reference Cloud in the tool after applying the registration.
  • Cloud-Based Registration: Fixed a display issue when entering the tool with the Limit Box Mode enabled.
  • Display: Fixed a color display issue in both 3D and Trimble Scan Explorer viewers linked to recent NVIDIA © drivers.
  • Auto-Extract Cylinders: Fixed an issue related to the orthogonality and verticality constraints when Force Vertical Alignment option is selected.
  • Cutting Plane: Fixed a crash when using the Limit Box Mode in the Cutting Plane tool and also fixed the Limit Box manipulators in the Cutting Plane tool.

Return to “Trimble Realworks”