Handbook of Research on Emerging Technologies for Architectural and Archaeological Heritage

To chat about anything else.
Scott
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Scott Page
Company Details: Scott Page Design- Architectural service
Company Position Title: Owner
Linkedin Profile: No

Handbook of Research on Emerging Technologies for Architectural and Archaeological Heritage

Post by Scott »

by Ippolito, Alfonso 647 pages -2017 eBook versions ~($204 US)
"The Handbook of Research on Emerging Technologies for Architectural and Archaeological Heritage is an authoritative reference source for the latest scholarly research on the use of technological assistance for the preservation of architecture and archaeology in a global context. Focusing on various surveying technologies for the study, analysis, and protection of historical buildings, this book is ideally designed for professionals, researchers, upper-level students, and practitioners."

I had a peek at this scholarly book here:https://books.google.com/books?id=w4PvD ... re&f=false

It has many illustrations showing terrestrial & handheld 3D scanning, photogrammetry, and some attractive facade studies of classic buildings and architectural components. It's pricy. Without the entire book to peruse, it's difficult to determine its full value, but it looked well done.

Return to “General Chat”