Balint
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Balint Horvath
Company Details: Motivf
Company Position Title: Consultant

Laser scanning company in Europe for a project

Post by Balint »

I’m working for a consultancy company and in Europe we’re looking for a potential collaboration with a company on LIDAR technology for floorpan measurements for one of the projects. For this project the measurements would be on a relatively large scale (mapping at least 550 000 sq meters), the measurements to be carried out inside and potentially also outside buildings in different countries in Europe and therefore a strategic connection with a LIDAR technology provider would be beneficial. As for accuracy, we’d need accuracy in the centimeter range and a high data collection speed by the personal (expressed in sq meters/h).

Thanks,

Balint

[email protected]
TommyMaddox
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Tommy R Maddox III
Company Details: ONSITE3D
Company Position Title: Director of Technology
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Laser scanning company in Europe for a project

Post by TommyMaddox »

Maybe have a chat with the folks at NavVis? They have a trolley scanner, that while somewhat pricey, should be able to meet those needs of high capture at medium accuracy quite well. 2,000 - 5,000 m2/h is the published capture rate.

I can provide you with some contact information if you want to check that out. Feel free to shoot me a PM.
Formula1982
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Stephen Ferrari
Company Details: UTEC StarNet Geomatics
Company Position Title: Technical Lead

Re: Laser scanning company in Europe for a project

Post by Formula1982 »

Hi Balint, we'd have no problem working anywhere in Europe with sub-centimetre accuracy and rapid data collection. I'd be happy to give you a quick quote, or advice on options if that's all you're looking for right now.

Return to “General Chat”