I have made 20-30 posts
I have made 20-30 posts
Full Name: Markus Ehm
Company Details: Zoller+Froehlich GmbH
Company Position Title: Product Manager

Z+F IMAGER 5006i

Post by Markus Ehm »

Z+F IMAGER 5006i

During the two day event Z+F GmbH and Z+F UK presented several new hardware and software solutions concerning 3D laser scanning, this included the preview of our improved version of the the Z+F IMAGER® 5006, the Z+F IMAGER® 5006i.The Z+F IMAGER® 5006i allows for improved point cloud data quality and is now more resistant to environmental conditions with the ability to operate within temperatures as low as -10°C or as high as 45°C!
The scanner can continue to be used within its 'Stand Alone' concept. The integrated battery enables an independent power supply and the data can be stored directly on the internal hard drive.

Further to this the Z+F IMAGER® 5006i has a reduced range noise on surfaces of objects which has benefits in the later data evaluation. The difficulties associated with scanning certain surfaces e.g. polished metal are also reduced.

In addition to the above, A WLAN interface has been integrated for easier handling of the Z+F IMAGER® 5006i. Other devices such as a notebook, PC, PDA or iPhone can now also be used to operate the scanner and view the scanned data without the use of any additional software.

The new IMAGER 5006i also takes account of the increasing trend to use coloured point cloud data and the importance of this in many applications such as Forensics and Architecture. The Z+F IMAGER® 5006i like its predecessor is equipped with the necessary interfaces for connecting a camera to the scanner, enabling the capture of colour point cloud data sets.

Best Regards,

your Z+F Laser Team

Return to “Press Releases”