I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Mustapha Elouaer
Company Details: Cabinet Jacquot-solere
Company Position Title: Lidar engineer
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Apple Vision Pro a dream that might come true

Post by Stoufa »

I had a dream once, I was walking with a client wearing glasses, and we were discussing about a project and he was pointing me details on a property, indoor and outdoor, and I was looking through my glasses and actually measuring details with my glasses, these glasses had GNSS receiver and rtk, and I was actually capturing using lidar sensors on these magical glasses, I went home and my data were already ready to send. Well, after watching the presentation on the new apple Vision pro, I think that my dream may come true. I'd recommend you to have a look. It is equipped with a bunch of cameras and a lidar sensor, what I'll be waiting for is the development of apps and the headset itself towards surveying.
kristiovchar
I have made 10-20 posts
I have made 10-20 posts
Full Name: kristi ovchar
Company Details: devra development
Company Position Title: manager
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: Apple Vision Pro a dream that might come true

Post by kristiovchar »

Impressive dream! It seems you are as hungry for technological innovations as I am. The Apple Vision Pro presentation really impressed with its capabilities. Hopefully we'll soon see a variety of apps and headsets that take full advantage of this tech. Of course, development virtual reality app servreality.com has many unique advantages that we have yet to experience.
MichaelJesse
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Michael Jesse
Company Details: Freelancer
Company Position Title: Technical Freelance Writer
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: Apple Vision Pro a dream that might come true

Post by MichaelJesse »

Yes, it has high-resolution displays, advanced tracking, spatial audio, and a digital persona, along with many more features. It could be a game-changer for AR/VR experiences. Every AR VR development company should experience these features.

Return to “VR Virtual Reality”