I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Mustapha Elouaer
Company Details: Cabinet Jacquot-solere
Company Position Title: Lidar engineer
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Apple Vision Pro a dream that might come true

Post by Stoufa »

I had a dream once, I was walking with a client wearing glasses, and we were discussing about a project and he was pointing me details on a property, indoor and outdoor, and I was looking through my glasses and actually measuring details with my glasses, these glasses had GNSS receiver and rtk, and I was actually capturing using lidar sensors on these magical glasses, I went home and my data were already ready to send. Well, after watching the presentation on the new apple Vision pro, I think that my dream may come true. I'd recommend you to have a look. It is equipped with a bunch of cameras and a lidar sensor, what I'll be waiting for is the development of apps and the headset itself towards surveying.
kristiovchar
I have made 10-20 posts
I have made 10-20 posts
Full Name: kristi ovchar
Company Details: devra development
Company Position Title: manager
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: Apple Vision Pro a dream that might come true

Post by kristiovchar »

Impressive dream! It seems you are as hungry for technological innovations as I am. The Apple Vision Pro presentation really impressed with its capabilities. Hopefully we'll soon see a variety of apps and headsets that take full advantage of this tech. Of course, development virtual reality app servreality.com has many unique advantages that we have yet to experience.

Return to “VR Virtual Reality”