Change origin coordinate system

Discuss Z+F Laser Control software here.
thanhcao
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Thanh Cao
Company Details: StarGlobal3D
Company Position Title: StarGlobal3D
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Change origin coordinate system

Post by thanhcao »

Hi everyone.

How to change origin coordinate system in Z+F LaserControl?
images.jpg
I want to change origin coordinate point cloud data to X = E 100000mm Y= N 1000000 Z = 13.3m.
Could anyone help me please?

Thank you so much!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Christoph Held
I have made 70-80 posts
I have made 70-80 posts
Full Name: Christoph Held
Company Details: Zoller+Froehlich GmbH
Company Position Title: Z+F Team

Re: Change origin coordinate system

Post by Christoph Held »

Dear Thanh

LaserControl allows you to create, manage and switch between multiple coordinate systems by using the ‘manage coordinate systems’ tool.
icon.png
For Annotations, Tachy-System and GPS (UTM) the coordinate systems are already given. If it is necessary to specify an alternative co-ordinate system to place the project into, a new coordinate system needs to be added. This can be achieved by clicking the ‘Add…’ function on the right.
manage.jpg

With the option “Set origin position (XY plane)” you can select your origin point and set the desired X and Y coordinates.
The height of the origin can then be set afterwards by using the option “Set origin height (Z)”.
set.png

I hope this information is of help to you. Please do not hesitate to contact support(at)zf-laser.com, should you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Z+F Laser Control”