Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 v4.1.0

Discuss all Leica Cyclone, Cyclone REGISTER 360 & Cyclone FIELD 360 software here.
tkm
I have made 20-30 posts
I have made 20-30 posts
Full Name: Kevin O
Company Details: Technical Officer
Company Position Title: Technical Officer
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 v4.1.0

Post by tkm »

With the recent update to Cyclone FIELD separating functionality between full and BLK Edition EIDs, is there a way to select which EID/seat is used when signing into the app? As opposed to the first free seat on the Cyclone Cloud list?
JoshSteinert
I have made 10-20 posts
I have made 10-20 posts
Full Name: Joshua Steinert
Company Details: HFA AE
Company Position Title: ScopeScan Lead
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 v4.1.0

Post by JoshSteinert »

I didnt know there is now a difference in Field360 if your cyclone is blk edition...
When it comes to a scan controller, I find an iPhone to be the fastest and sort of most reliable scan controller.
It does need to be on airplane mode, and Field360 does crash constantly still.

Not to jack this thread, but...
With the G2, there are still so many bugs. Try to do an HDR scan to fix poor white balance and see how that wrecks your day.
There are dozens of situations where an under 1 minute scan sounds fabulous, but in reality it takes 30 minutes of reconnecting, deleting poorly transferred setups, restarting everything so commonly.
Does push button scanning work? Are others facing similar problems? I used to be able to get 20 scans outside on a hot day before needing to let scanner cool off. With G2 that is more like 6 scans, and then good luck getting going again.
Few weeks ago i used an entire battery on attempting to reconnect.
I have similar experience on andoid/ios with LWPO and HWO. Similar experience on 3 different scanners, and know from my community of other G2 owners that this is not isolated to me at all.

Then the transfer to REG360 lacks confidence and completeness on most workflows I have tried.

Return to “Leica Cyclone, Cyclone REGISTER 360 & Cyclone FIELD 360”