Discuss Undet software here.
- I have made 100> posts
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:39 am
- Full Name: Marius Putrimas
- Company Details: Terra Modus
- Company Position Title: Undet product manager
- Country: Lithuania
- Linkedin Profile: Yes
- Has thanked: 18 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
Hey, I would like to inform you that we have just launched a new Undet solution for measured building surveys to create 2D drawings from scanned data ->https://www.undet.com/undet-products/un ... an-to-cad/
Here's what you can expect from this solution:
- Specialized software interface & workflow. Intuitive and easy-to-use CAD user interface with well-familiar DWG editing tools, layers, and CAD commands customized by 3D measurements specialists to maximize productivity, and unify workflow & deliverables.
- Smart blocks to fulfill drawings. Built-in and ready-to-use doors, windows, sanitary & other blocks will let you quickly complete your drawings.
- Simple and fast annotations. With Undet Browser integration and over 50 specially prepared scripts, the drawing annotation process will be easy and fast.
- Competitive price: one-year software suite license costs 1050€.
The best way to learn more about the new solution is to register for the webinar -> https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/registe ... iOhfCRRvsQ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mariusP
on Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Undet Point Cloud Software
Undet for Revit | Undet for AutoCAD | Undet for SketchUp | Undet for Ares Commander
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:21 am
- Full Name: Jason Warren
- Company Details: Laser Scanning Forum Ltd
- Company Position Title: Co-Founder
- Country: UK
- Skype Name: jason_warren
- Linkedin Profile: No
- Location: Retford, UK
- Has thanked: 321 times
- Been thanked: 178 times
Look forward to the webinar...
Dedicated to 3D Laser Scanning
- I have made 50-60 posts
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:55 pm
- Full Name: Giovanni Scocchera
- Company Details: Meridian Design Associates
- Company Position Title: Designer
- Country: United States
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
Damn! I missed the webinar by less than one hour!
Well, I will try the software then
- V.I.P Member
- Posts: 1325
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:19 pm
- Full Name: Lieven Beuckx
- Company Details: Studiebureau Beuckx
- Company Position Title: Owner
- Country: Belgium
- Linkedin Profile: Yes
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 391 times
Ares commander itself runs pretty solid. It isn't full autocad but at a fraction of the price it works well enough. I do basic drawing in it, when i need surveying and engineering functions i can still use my 2019 version of civil3d.
The Undet plugin works well, am still testing but it has a lot of potential as you can load the scans in the undet browser and use both in combo. All runs smoothly on the pc, no glitching.
Some features from other softwares could be implemented but this first installment is very promising if you need to do 2d drawings.