Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Full Name: Shane MacLaughlin
Company Details: Atlas Computers Ltd
Company Position Title: Managing Director
Linkedin Profile: Yes

SCC 14.6 released

Post by smacl »

A couple of weeks later than expected, we finally managed to get SCC 14.6 out the door. Lots of cool stuff added in the last number of months including space mouse support, dual and three screen editing with synced navigation for point cloud and orthophoto views, new Riegl interface with support for direct import of RDBX and RPP files including flat and pano photos and lots more. Release notes here and a couple of videos showing some of the new features below

youtu.be/z44DImHBnb4

youtu.be/ZaiLUCDwbwk

youtu.be/dhRyre5tLBE

youtu.be/m_bH_0b30NY

If you'd like to get a demo license for SCC, send me a PM or drop me an email to [email protected]
Shane MacLaughlin
Atlas Computers Ltd
www.atlascomputers.ie

SCC Point Cloud module
smacl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: SCC 14.6 released

Post by smacl »

A question we're often asked is how to complete detail in scan shadows, where there is no point cloud to draw over. There are a number of construction tools to do this in SCC, the latest is the option to create a quick reference plane for snapping purposes and use that to add the missing dimensions. The video below shows how to create the base of a wall that is hidden and the technique also works very well in plan. The video also covers how to drape strings that were created in 2D onto ground classified points in the model, to create a 3d ground string.

youtu.be/Dx8q7MHX3f0
Shane MacLaughlin
Atlas Computers Ltd
www.atlascomputers.ie

SCC Point Cloud module
arcgiser
I have made 10-20 posts
I have made 10-20 posts
Full Name: Hoscks
Company Details: hongtaiyang company
Company Position Title: hongtaiyang company

Post by arcgiser »

Hi smacl:Can I try this new version for a longer time
Thank you very much.
smacl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by smacl »

arcgiser wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:16 pm Hi smacl:Can I try this new version for a longer time
Thank you very much.
Hi arcgiser,

You can download a demo SCC license as follows;

Download the current release, currently https://atlas-files.com/scc-users/setup-scc-14-6-0.exe
Right click on the set-up file in explorer and select Run as Administrator
On the desktop, click on the SCC r14 icon
You are given an option to enter user details and request a license, it is important that these details include a valid email address
You can request the license automatically, where SCC sends an email to us. On systems with rigid security this won't work, so you use the option to manually send the license details through. This opens the same email in a text editor that you can manually email,fax, etc...
Once we've received the license request, I'll send a 30 day demo license by return.

For more information on various uses of SCC, see our youtube channel here; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCms5AS ... subscriber To keep up to date with developments in SCC please join our user forum at http://www.atlascomputers.ie/smf/index.php or LinkedIn group at http://www.linkedin.com/groups/SCC-users-4971870

Best regards,

Shane
Shane MacLaughlin
Atlas Computers Ltd
www.atlascomputers.ie

SCC Point Cloud module
arcgiser
I have made 10-20 posts
I have made 10-20 posts
Full Name: Hoscks
Company Details: hongtaiyang company
Company Position Title: hongtaiyang company

Post by arcgiser »

Hi Shane, I have downloaded the software and issued a license application. Your forum is reviewing my information. I have been following you on YouTube channel for a long time. The vectorization in SCC - processing a geoslam Revo TOPO video is very good. Can the broken line extraction at the pit side be automated? Just like that elevation to extract contour lines. Thanks again for your reply.

Best regards,

Hoscks

Return to “Atlas SCC”