V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Steve Bury
Company Details: Bury Associates Limited
Company Position Title: Director
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Help needed - Scanning project London Victoria

Post by SteveBury »

I have a client who needs an empty building in central London scanning. Other than carrying out a few local projects on unoccupied sites and a few things classed as 'essential' we're not currently doing any site work during lock-down, but I know that some people are still carrying out limited operations, hence this request for assistance.

This is a 6 storey, Regency-style building, totally unoccupied. I need all the internals & externals scanning plus the adjacent street. It's 2-3 days of scanning in total. I need a fully registered point cloud (preferably in a SCENE project) and preferably related to OS grid & datum so we can model the building.

I will only let this go ahead if the client gives a 100% guarantee that access can be gained without coming into contact with other people and if someone wants to do the scanning that they are lone working and can provide suitable RAMS. I will only give the work to someone located close to the site to minimise travel.

Email me at [email protected] if you think this is something you could assist with and I'll send you all the details. I really need to get a quote out tomorrow (Friday 17th April), so a quick response would be appreciated!

And if you're not interested in the project then please don't bother me with any condescending comments about who should or shouldn't be working on site at this time - I'm really not interested in your viewpoint. Work can still carry on within government guidelines (which this project will strictly be) and whilst you might not be working some other people might need to continue earning money to survive!

Thanks

Steve
boxel0
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Lewis Boxer
Company Details: Advanced 3D Laser Solutions Ltd
Company Position Title: Technical Director
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Help needed - Scanning project London Victoria

Post by boxel0 »

Feel free to contact us, best speak to Colin Pittman, DM me for his details