Discuss all FARO SCENE related software issues here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- I have made <0 posts
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:47 pm
- Full Name: Sean Jackson
- Company Details: DPS Group
- Company Position Title: Scan Technician
- Country: United States
While I was creating a Project Point Cloud in Scene, Scene crashed. The Project Point Cloud was nearly complete and I am trying to avoid spending another 24+ hours recreating one. Does anyone know how to continue the Project Point Cloud creation from where it left off? I still have all of the Temp files it created while creating the Project Point Cloud. Thank you.
- I have made 50-60 posts
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:08 pm
- Full Name: David Cacioppo
- Company Details: Park Ridge Police Department
- Company Position Title: Patrol Officer and Forensic Technician
- Country: USA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 1 time
Are you saying that you PPC process took 24 hrs to process before failing? Your project should have saved prior to creating the PPC, in which case you can just create the PPC it again. Don't know of any way to start the PPC process from where it crashed.