bundles not visible at the same time

Discuss all Leica Cyclone, Cyclone REGISTER 360 & Cyclone FIELD 360 software here.
ScottErnst
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: Scott Ernst
Company Details: Southwest Scanning
Company Position Title: owner
Linkedin Profile: No

bundles not visible at the same time

Post by ScottErnst »

I'm working on a project where I scanned the outside of the building one day and the interior on another day. I'm scanning and rough registering in Field. The first day I imported the Field project into Register 360, tightened the registration and then deleted the project from Field. Then I did the same for the exterior. Both bundles are in the same project in R360 and I now have tightened up the registration on both bundles, but when I try to connect the bundles they aren't both visible in R360 at the same time. It's as if they are just super far away from each other. No matter how far out I zoom from one bundle I can't see the other bundle. None of this is geolocated. I've tried picking a scan from each bundle in the tree and doing a split view, but I get an error message saying that it is unable to find the setup in the sitemap. I have all the overlap between the bundles that I need. Can someone tell me how to get the 2 bundles to show at the same time so I can put them together?
ScottErnst
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: Scott Ernst
Company Details: Southwest Scanning
Company Position Title: owner
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: bundles not visible at the same time

Post by ScottErnst »

Never mind. I found it.

Return to “Leica Cyclone, Cyclone REGISTER 360 & Cyclone FIELD 360”