Cloudworx - Clash Manager - Clash whole object?

Discuss all Cyclone Leica Cyclone, Field 360 & Register 360 related issues here.
Scott.Warren
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Scott Warren
Company Details: WSP USA
Company Position Title: Project Manager - Geomatics Engineer
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Cloudworx - Clash Manager - Clash whole object?

Post by Scott.Warren »

Hey Folks,

Having trouble with Cloudworx and Clash manager, wanted to see if anyone could shed some light on something. I've attached images of one of the sites i'm testing Clashing in Cloudworx with. My issue is there doesn't appear to be a way to check against points that fall within a Cad object, only test against it's shell/exterior and a clash tolerance. I'm using LGS files if that may make a difference, cloudworx 2020.

Test with 1' clash Tolerance. Notice how it the beams are cut off, and follow the outside of the template.
A.PNG
Side view below, the beams run through the template, but are not called out when processed.
B.PNG
Image below shows the 3D Solid in CAD i'm trying to check against.
C.png
Same, except showing the interference points.
D.png
Screenshot of Clash Manager.
E.PNG
In my mind I should be able to ask Cloudworx to highlight ALL points within a given 3D solid. I don't know if I'm missing something or a command. Looking for some advice [apart from using another software package :lol: ]. Thanks in advance.
All the best,
Scott Warren
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Leica Cyclone, Field 360 & Register 360”