Cyclone Register 360 - Undo CTRL Z restore deleted point step back last action

Discuss all Leica Cyclone, Cyclone REGISTER 360 & Cyclone FIELD 360 software here.
fpensa
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts
Full Name: Gianni Epinotto
Company Details: GC CM
Company Position Title: BIM Manager

Cyclone Register 360 - Undo CTRL Z restore deleted point step back last action

Post by fpensa »

Hi,

I'm really struggling at finding how to undo a point deletion in Cyclone Register... A CTRL-Z tool, something allowing me to go one step back if I delete some points by mistake without having to restore all the points I've already deleted and start from scratch...

I've found something in the manual, see the attached image, but my version of Cyclone doesn't have the restore tool... I'm running the 1.6.2...

Any help?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jsmetanko
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: joe smetanko
Company Details: wd partners
Company Position Title: Senior Manager Field Services
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Cyclone Register 360 - Undo CTRL Z restore deleted point step back last action

Post by jsmetanko »

As far as I know .... There is not any "undo" functionality in Register 360. If point data, Scans, Images are accidentally deleted the raw data must be restored or re-imported.

Bad programming!
Joe Smetanko
Sr. Manager, Field Services
D +1 614 634 7277 | M +1 614 698 8491
c2a
I have made 30-40 posts
I have made 30-40 posts
Full Name: Corey Weiner
Company Details: C2A Studio
Company Position Title: Founder

Re: Cyclone Register 360 - Undo CTRL Z restore deleted point step back last action

Post by c2a »

A Leica product expert confirmed there is no "undo" button. I wish there was and hope they add it.
landmeterbeuckx
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Lieven Beuckx
Company Details: Studiebureau Beuckx
Company Position Title: Owner

Post by landmeterbeuckx »

c2a wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:09 pm A Leica product expert confirmed there is no "undo" button. I wish there was and hope they add it.
Lot's of pointcloud softwares don't have an undo button : Riscan, Pointcab, Scene also i think (you can go back to a previous saved state). Looks to me it's dificult to program.
LSBbvba
Surveying services - 3D Laserscanning
Tel : +32477753126
www.lsbbvba.be
[email protected]
gsisman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Steve Long
Company Details: Montgomery County DOT _ MD
Company Position Title: Land Survey Supervisor
Skype Name: gsisman1

Post by gsisman »

fpensa wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:19 am Hi,

I'm really struggling at finding how to undo a point deletion in Cyclone Register... A CTRL-Z tool, something allowing me to go one step back if I delete some points by mistake without having to restore all the points I've already deleted and start from scratch...

I've found something in the manual, see the attached image, but my version of Cyclone doesn't have the restore tool... I'm running the 1.6.2...

Any help?
I think you can restore cleaned points between two linked scan stations without having to restore all the points in the bundle. You can also just restore the C2C points without restoring the visible points you have cleaned out. By my guess what the DB does is flag a check in the DB to remove it for C2C or for visible or for both. You can right click on each setup and restore the points you want from that setup...
Restore points.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Leica Cyclone, Cyclone REGISTER 360 & Cyclone FIELD 360”