POD issue

Discuss all Leica Cyclone, Cyclone REGISTER 360 & Cyclone FIELD 360 software here.
steves01x
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Steve Smith
Company Details: Scanning
Company Position Title: Surveyor
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: POD issue

Post by steves01x »

Jamesrye wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:33 am Batch export of individual scans would be great, but people have been asking for this since 2007 :lol:
Even if it was only available with the Publisher Pro i think almost everyone would pay the ££££ for it and the CCP each year with how many hours it would save. Then more people may take up the .LGS at the same time so its a win win for Leica's profits and frees up people/Cyclone during the day.

One other thing that would be handy that is also a manual task, for those whos projects are based on Historic England spec (which more and more are), 7.3 Provision of point cloud data > 7.3.1 Deliverables > Metadata for individual scans this is would be handy if you could extract this in one go rather than opening each scan station folder > scans then right clicking the scan for its properties and copying n pasting the data.... even more annoying is you need your Cyclone licenses to do this.

@Entropia - how did you get one?
jrbrown
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: John Brown
Company Details: General Motors
Company Position Title: Lead Scanning and Modeling Engineer

Post by jrbrown »

pburrows145 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:34 pm How interested would the forum members be in an "Export to POD" from Cyclone etc? Out of interest?

Yes please!
pburrows145
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Paul Burrows
Company Details: Leica Geosystems Europe
Company Position Title: Scanning Solutions Manager - Europe

Post by pburrows145 »

Thanks for your input guys :D

Return to “Leica Cyclone, Cyclone REGISTER 360 & Cyclone FIELD 360”