Discuss all Cyclone related issues here.
- Matt Young
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 3870
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:03 pm
- Full Name: Matt Young
- Company Details: Baker Hicks
- Company Position Title: CAD-BIM Lead
- Country: UK
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 20 times
Some good surveyed control in some of the scans is always a good idea. That way you always have something robust to tie back to.
If you don't see that there is nothing, then you are kidding yourself.
- I have made 40-50 posts
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:55 pm
- Full Name: Giovanni Scocchera
- Company Details: Meridian Design Associates
- Company Position Title: Designer
- Country: United States
- Has thanked: 8 times
- V.I.P Member
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:13 pm
- Full Name: James Rye
- Company Details: Merrett Survey Partnership
- Company Position Title: Spatial Analyst
- Been thanked: 8 times
We've had the z-axis issue and been advised to use the ipad and Field360 rather than using the RTC in standalone mode.