CyArk and Spar are teaming up to promote the use of 3D technologies for cultural heritage. Has your team used 3D technologies to help in the preservation of cultural heritage?
This year CyArk is offering a free booth at Spar and other great prizes (software licenses) to celebrate and promote digital heritage preservation. Spar 2015 is a great opportunity to connect with hundreds of experts in the 3D space, from highly accurate 3D capture, to augmented reality and visualizations.
CyArk’s archive is made up of data sets from service providers, AEC firms and university researchers. To celebrate those who have donated data to our archive as well as engage new Data Donation participants, CyArk will be raffling one booth for at Spar 2015 in Houston to one of our Data Donation Partners. The winner will be announced March 10th. On-site donations will be entered for a raffle drawing on April 2.
All those participating will retain ownership of the data and receive a partner page on the CyArk website. Your data will be professionally archived for research and posterity on our 2 petabyte archive hosted by Iron Mountain. As a donor, you will also be entered for the chance to win on-site prizes from our partners.
Donating Data from past project is a great (and easy!) way to contribute to heritage preservation and bring publicity to your work and a favorite site. Consider sharing one of your favorites with the world by partnering with CyArk!
- Email email@example.com with the name of the site you wish to donate along with technical specifications of the data set you wish to donate
- CyArk will review the site to ensure it meets the criteria and standards for archiving.
- We will then send you a Data Sharing Agreement to review and execute.
- Upon submitting your data, you will be entered in the drawing, to be announced March 10.
- You will also be entered in an on-site drawing for other prizes from CyArk industry partners
Be sure to take advantage of CyArk’s discount rate when registering for the conference. Click https://www.xpressreg.net/register/spar045/landing.asp?sc=&VIPCode=&EmailID=&lang=en&hkey=&spk=&source=&medium=&campaign= to register, and enter 200705 when prompted for the “Promo Code.”