I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Abhisekh Das
Company Details: Gleeds
Company Position Title: BIM Engineer
Skype Name: abhisekh.das6
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Hello from Abhisekh Das

Post by abhisekhdas »

I am Abhisekh Das. I am working with AutoCAD, Revit for more than 12yrs. I also worked on AutoCAD 2D drawing & 3D Modelling and 4D. I also worked in BIM (Building Information Modelling) projects like Historical, Residential, Commercial, Educational, Hospital, Stations, etc. I am a Civil Engineer with more than 12yrs working experience in this field. I am also experienced in working with Point Cloud using AutoCAD & Revit both using Autodesk Recap. I prepare 2D & 3D both in Point Cloud Work.

Now, I am working as a freelancer and provide all these services. Everyone is always welcome to visit my website https://adbim.co.in. So you can get a clear idea about my deliverables. I am still updating my website myself. I can also send some sample images of my previous completed projects as they are not added to my website till now. As I am very much passionate about this type of work, I always try to deliver a satisfying output to my clients as per their expectations. I hope after reviewing my profile my output quality will not disappoint you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any project related to my skills. I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me for this kind of project. I put my 100% effort to complete the projects precisely within the specified timeframe and deliver to meet the expectations.

It's important to me to build good relationships with clients, so I'm primarily looking for projects. I'm flexible with my working hours and am happy to work closely with any existing freelancers you work with.
Work 7 days a week and always available in chat or mail, whenever you need to discuss the project.
Provide technical support even after the project is completed.
100% client satisfaction assured.
Able to work on a tight schedule.

Return to “Introductions”