Report any stolen pieces of kit or equipment here to try and help recover these items.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- I have made <0 posts
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:44 am
- Full Name: Mark
- Company Details: Aus Scan
- Company Position Title: Director
- Country: Australia
My Leica TS15 and LS 15 Digital level have been stolen from my locked vehicle in St Lucia, Brisbane, Australia. Leica have flagged the units as stolen on MyWorld and police notified. Police recovered some finger prints so hopefully that leads to something.
- V.I.P Member
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 5:55 am
- Full Name: Stuart Tosney
- Company Details: Murphy Geospatial
- Company Position Title: Project Surveyor
- Country: Ireland
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
Sorry to hear this, it's amazing the police took finger prints so hopefully something flags up. This was a serious problem in the UK and still is as far as I know. Police were never particularly bothered either which was frustrating.