Post any education related material or training courses that are available to assist with getting users trained in laser scanning.
in this 4 Min. video I show you how to register scans with natural planes. Scantra detects hundreds of planes in each scan, calculates local transformation parameters between every two neighboring scans and finally a block adjustment determines the absolute transformation parameters of each scan. If necessary measured targets can be included.
Last edited by techscanulrich
on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- I have made <0 posts
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:54 am
- Full Name: Ulrich Schreyer
- Company Details: techscan GmbH
- Company Position Title: owner
- Country: Germany
- Posts: 2613
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:21 am
- Location: Retford, UK
- Full Name: Jason Warren
- Company Details: Laser Scanning Forum Ltd
- Company Position Title: Co-Founder
- Country: UK
- Skype Name: jason_warren
- Linkedin Profile: Yes
Return to Training Workshops & Online Tutorials
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests