Full Name: Nick Bush
Company Details: NOVAMECH
Company Position Title: Director
Skype Name: novamech5
Linkedin Profile: Yes

EXPORT - RGB from ZF Scout

Post by NOVAMECH »

Good Morning,
Perhaps someone here can advise on what I am possibly doing wrong?

I am trying to EXPORT - .zfs scan files - From Scout - out as .ptx, with RGB Colour within these files. The Colour scans have been generated with SCOUT.

I had a great WORKFLOW prior to 1.1.2021. When Leica's Cyclone (9.1) Software stopped allowing .zfs files to be IMPORTED. Seems they allowed a timed Granade to be written into this software. Timed to go off on 1.1.2021. They now want over 6k NZ$ from me to get it working again. Seems a little on the nose. Given it has worked for 6 or 7 years floorlessly. And I had paid for this in full.

Now I am stuck trying to get COLOUR .ptx files out of ZF SCOUT. And it does not seem to be working.

This SCAM-DEMIC is killing small business. And it's not helped by this sort of extra PAYMENTS being demanded. For something that has already been paid for.

I am Running version is 8.7.0.15135 of SCOUT

When importing the EXPORTED files into Cyclone or Recap - The scan only has Gray Scale. So I have deduced that there is NO - RGB being written to these files.

Perhaps someone here can help? Or has an idea.

Here is some REAL NEWS from NEW ZEALAND

Not the sugar-coated BS from MSM. No, our PM is not loved by all. She's a modern Marxist Communist i.e. A pusher of Global Technocracy, know your enemy. Closing down up to 40% of our economy in the middle of the worst crises ever, All of our Scale Manufacturing. 4 major clients of mine which represent 10% each of the NZ Economy -- And a lot of people do not like her at all. Watch my speech here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMKYInJ ... oleonBusch

I guarantee New Zealand will be put back into LOCKDOWN within the next 8 weeks as the Government required this to extend their Anti-Democratic - COVID Response Bill. That is a suspension of our BILL OF RIGHTS. Allowing them to easily run a dictatorship with the citizens having NO RIGHTS at all.

Treating everyone as a BIOHAZARD. The question is. Are you a BIOHAZARD? - The Answer is - Yes you are - This is the NEW Normal - Don't you know? Pre-crimed, as guilty. Walking potential Mass Murders or Bio-Weapons of Mass Destruction. We are Biological beings and can't change that. This insanity must be stopped. Stopped by who, You ask? Go look in the mirror, That's who.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pmalatzky
I have made 30-40 posts
I have made 30-40 posts
Full Name: Paul Malatzky
Company Details: Point Share Plus
Company Position Title: CEO

Re: EXPORT - RGB from ZF Scout

Post by pmalatzky »

Don't forget that you need to set the primary viewing mode to "Color"
2021-04-12 09_45_27-Window.png
As an aside, 8.7.x is a very old version of Scout.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NOVAMECH
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by NOVAMECH »

ZF Support - has provided me with the latest version of SCOUT - From my 12 years experience within this industry. ZF Support is the absolute best. Please, remember this when you are thinking of purchasing a NEW SCANNER. I can not recommend them enough.

As test scan is colourising and export now. I will post up the results. Fingers cross my WORKFLOW will be fixed and I will have saved $7,000 NZ$ at a very trying financial and business time.
NOVAMECH
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by NOVAMECH »

Thank You ZF Support - They have helped to fix my WORKFLOW and save NOVAMECH $7000.00 NZ$ in times of massive financial uncertainty. This is how loyalty is created. THANK YOU.

Video of Scanning this Megalithic Wall here in NZ -

4 YES !!!!! 4 perpendicular Cut Stone Faces found on one STONE BLOCK, with the ZF5010x Scanner and PolyWorks.....

Can nature do that?

Walk around here - YOUTUBE Link --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-m5nRr ... oleonBusch
Mike Annear
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Mike Annear
Company Details: The Yard Brisbane
Company Position Title: Manager - 3D Design and Scanning

Post by Mike Annear »

Hi Nick,
yes..nature can do that..
giants-causeway.jpg
I know you are frustrated by local NZ lockdowns, we also have them here in Australia, but they work.
I was really hoping to get over to NZ for the Americas Cup Yacht Races, but that was impossible, despite being only a 3 hour flight from my place.
NZ still ran the entire event without any problems.
I would really like to be able to fly to my home town in Western Australia,(5 hour flight-Plus 6 hour drive.. Kalbarri- just destroyed by a category 3 cyclone), but the threat of possible future lockdowns makes that impossible)
However.... Compare Coronavirus death rates in NZ and Australia to the rest of the world, we have come out of this pandemic relatively unscathed.
Our AUS and NZ Governments are doing exactly what they need to do :)
I am pretty sure that most of the other LS forum members in the rest of the world would love to be in our situation :)
Mike
Mike Annear
www.mikeannear.com
QLD, Australia.
NOVAMECH
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Post by NOVAMECH »

I think the probability of a large block of stone having 4 large and perpendicular faces(within + or - 1 degree) is about as probable as YOU dieing from COVID 19 - Which is 99.72 % improbable.

That's right there is about 0.28% probability of this being natural. (NOT made by Humans)

Just REMEMBER - You are not a BIOHAZARD, no matter the level of Info Terrorism the media bombards you with. You are a biological being, and can never be Pre Crimed as a potential Mass Murderer because of your Biology, your very essence.

Return to “Z+F”