3DVEM, Leica Cyclone, FARO Scene, LFM Suite, Autodesk ReCAP, Riegl RiScan Pro, Trimble RealWorks, Etc.
- V.I.P Member
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:29 pm
- Full Name: Ryan Frenz
- Company Details: Autodesk
- Company Position Title: Engineering Manager - ReCap
- Country: USA
Hi Bashar, thanks for that background. So you're building two groups that seem to be diverging from one another, such that they don't connect with a single (3 point-pair) estimate. In this case I would suggest to build the network as either a single group, or a larger number of smaller groups. This would allow for the finer-grained control you want.
- I have made <0 posts
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:28 pm
- Full Name: Josh Silverman
- Company Details: S S Manufacturing
- Company Position Title: Engineer
- Country: United States
Do any of you solely use Recap to import the .fls files & register them? I'm sure there have been many changes to the Recap software since this thread was posted 3 years ago. I'm wondering if purchasing Scene is required these days, to register fairly simple scans and then ultimately work with them in AutoCAD to develop 2D plans, elevations & sections.