Live Webinar on 02/11 - Scan to BIM 103: Data Collection Deep Dive

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
cscotton
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Live Webinar on 02/11 - Scan to BIM 103: Data Collection Deep Dive

Post by cscotton »

Hi everybody,

Hope you’re well. I wanted to invite you to our Scan to BIM University 103 class: Data Collection Deep Dive next Thursday, 02/11 at 12 pm CT. Save your seat here: https://bit.ly/36BFz5O

Our very own Kelly Cone will be sitting down with Lindsay Prichard Fox of TiverBuilt, David Campbell, Co-host of the Brewing with BIM podcast, and Ryan Sweeney Channel Sales Manager of Pix4D to discuss best practices that will help you nail your as-built data collection, selecting the right equipment & implementing solid scanning processes.

Class topics include:

• Scanner pros and cons and best use cases for different project types
  • The most suitable scenarios for using drones and photogrammetry
  • How to properly incorporate a control system into your scanning workflow to make downstream registration seamless
  • Best practices for scanning large projects productively, including properly managing multiple scanners and optimizing your staff
  • Tips and hacks for scanning in low light or highly reflective surfaces like glass or mirrors
  • How to deal with shaking and instability issues

If you have an hour to spare on the 11th, join us. If you can’t make it, register here: https://bit.ly/36BFz5O anyway and we’ll send you a link to watch the recorded session—be sure to bring any Scan to BIM hardware and data collection questions you may have.

Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,
Chris
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D
TommyMaddox
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Tommy R Maddox III
Company Details: ONSITE3D
Company Position Title: Director of Technology
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Live Webinar on 02/11 - Scan to BIM 103: Data Collection Deep Dive

Post by TommyMaddox »

Should be interesting to see what other companies are doing with their fleets and work volume optimization.

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”