Construction Verification as a Service Webinar

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
cscotton
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Construction Verification as a Service Webinar

Post by cscotton »

On Thursday, October 12th at 1:00pm EDT, ClearEdge3D is hosting a live webinar on “Construction Verification as a Service: How to Use Verity Software to Drive a New Source of Revenue!”

In this one-hour session, you'll learn how you can quickly grow your business by offering Verity construction verification as a new line of service. Some webinar highlights include:
● Why this is a massive revenue opportunity for laser scanning service providers.
● Facts about the GC market and what’s motivating general contractors to embrace construction verification.
● The know-how needed to "sell" the concept of construction verification as a service offering

You can learn more and register for the webinar here: http://bit.ly/2wYZ2vL. We look forward to having you join us on October 12th!
Thank you!

Chris Scotton, President & CEO, ClearEdge3D
walkerrichard
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts
Full Name: Richard Walker
Company Details: Point Cloud Solutions
Company Position Title: Canadian Distributor for GeoSLAM Scanner
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Construction Verification as a Service Webinar

Post by walkerrichard »

Nice job on the webinar - and live on screen actual modeling - a good testament to the true usability of the software.

RW

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”