Free Webinar July 26th at 1 PM ET : “Oh, Crap!” 10 of the Worst Construction Blunders—and How You Can Avoid Them!

Post any articles or web links that directly relate to laser scanning that you feel other users would deem interesting.
cscotton
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: chris scotton
Company Details: ClearEdge3D
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Free Webinar July 26th at 1 PM ET : “Oh, Crap!” 10 of the Worst Construction Blunders—and How You Can Avoid Them!

Post by cscotton »

We've all definitely had our "Oh, crap!" moments...
...It’s that sinking feeling when you first discover a construction error—a beam that is obviously misplaced; a pour that ripples like a wind-blown lake; or fire suppression routed to nowhere.

Join us on for this fascinating, entertaining, and insightful webinar where our top 10 construction blunders we’ll be showcasing include:
• How a single misplaced valve could have had life threatening consequences for residents and massive liability for the GC.
• A steel project with 70% of its elements out of tolerance—some by several feet.
• Two massive 10” sleeves that were left out of a concrete shear wall.
• Sloped steel for drainage that was installed flat—pooling water anyone?

And more—some will have you completely scratching your head!

Hear from Kelly Cone, Verity Product Manager at ClearEdge3D, along with Anton Dy Buncio, COO of VIATechnik, David Thirlwell, Senior VDC/BIM designer at Baker Concrete, and Buck Davis, Project Manager with Balfour Beatty.

Attend this free webinar to learn how our panel’s insightful tips and best practices can be employed during your next project to help you minimize errors, rework, and schedule delays!
Click here to register: https://goo.gl/bDXe1s
Kevin
I have made 80-90 posts
I have made 80-90 posts
Full Name: Kevin Williams
Company Position Title: CTO

Re: Free Webinar July 26th at 1 PM ET : “Oh, Crap!” 10 of the Worst Construction Blunders—and How You Can Avoid Them!

Post by Kevin »

Know what? I've seen the presentation and the construction mistakes will leave you scratching your
head!

Join us tomorrow at 1 PM ET!

Kevin
Kevin
I have made 80-90 posts
I have made 80-90 posts
Full Name: Kevin Williams
Company Position Title: CTO

Re: Free Webinar July 26th at 1 PM ET : “Oh, Crap!” 10 of the Worst Construction Blunders—and How You Can Avoid Them!

Post by Kevin »

Hi everyone! Sign up for our webinar today, titled "Oh, Crap! 10 of the Worst Construction Blunders - and How You Can Avoid Them!

If your busy and can't make the webinar, we will send you a link to the webinar recording to watch later!

Kevin

Return to “Articles, Webinars & Links”