Hope you’re well. I wanted to invite you to our Scan to BIM University 103 class: Data Collection Deep Dive next Thursday, 02/11 at 12 pm CT. Save your seat here: https://bit.ly/36BFz5O
Our very own Kelly Cone will be sitting down with Lindsay Prichard Fox of TiverBuilt, David Campbell, Co-host of the Brewing with BIM podcast, and Ryan Sweeney Channel Sales Manager of Pix4D to discuss best practices that will help you nail your as-built data collection, selecting the right equipment & implementing solid scanning processes.
Class topics include:
- Scanner pros and cons and best use cases for different project types
- The most suitable scenarios for using drones and photogrammetry
- How to properly incorporate a control system into your scanning workflow to make downstream registration seamless
- Best practices for scanning large projects productively, including properly managing multiple scanners and optimizing your staff
- Tips and hacks for scanning in low light or highly reflective surfaces like glass or mirrors
- How to deal with shaking and instability issues
If you have an hour to spare on the 11th, join us. If you can’t make it, register here: https://bit.ly/36BFz5O anyway and we’ll send you a link to watch the recorded session—be sure to bring any Scan to BIM hardware and data collection questions you may have.
Have a great weekend!
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D