If you have an hour to spare tomorrow, Thursday 10/29 at 12 pm CT, join our Scan to BIM 301 webinar!
We’ll be joined by Sean Doyle, Reality Capture Manager at Bond Brothers, and Mark LaBell Jr., Head of Innovation at SSOE to discuss tips, tactics, and lessons learned that can help make your Scan to BIM workflows more productive and profitable! Here’s the link to register: https://bit.ly/3kCSSrF.
Webinar highlights include:
- Multi-instrument capture workflows
- Pre-processing data to improve accuracy
- How to fix registrations gone wrong
- Advanced cleaning and clipping tips
- Robust QA/QC for Scan to BIM
- Supplemental deliverables & how they can build customer loyalty
If you missed our 101 & 201 sessions, no worries! You can watch the recorded sessions here: https://bit.ly/30ofUKz at your convenience.
Looking forward to having you join us! If you have any Scan to BIM questions or topics you’d like to learn more about, let me know.
President & CEO, ClearEdge3D