InterGEO 2017 BERLIN

Post details about exhibitions or conferences that may be of interest to other members. This will help gather support for the industry.
dhirota
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Dennis Hirota
Company Details: Sam O. Hirota Inc.
Company Position Title: President
Linkedin Profile: Yes

InterGEO 2017 BERLIN

Post by dhirota » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:18 am

InterGEO 2017 BERLIN

It will be opening 26-28 September 2017 at the Berlin Messe about 2 months from now. For those that might be planning to attend the Global Hub of the Geospatial Community and do not have a hotel reservation, I always warn to be careful even in large cities. For those that may not be aware, the Berlin Marathon will be held on September 24, 2017 and some of the prime hotels are already full, before, during and after the event.

Although not planning to attend because of distance and a movie that I will be involved with in Hawaii during October, I decided to make a wild dash to and from Berlin. It will be the third conference/exhibition that I decided not to attend this year, but the other two (IAAPA in Singapore and ESRI UC/Imaging and Mapping Forum in San Diego last week) were spectacular events that most from LSF were not interested in since there were no comments or views from this group in the two threads in LSF.

For those attending InterGEO 2017 BERLIN, be sure to check out the Euclideon Holoverse Room as interesting alternative to VR goggles at the exhibitions.

Hope to see many of you there.
Dennis Hirota, PhD, PE, LPLS
dennishirota@gmail.com

Return to “Exhibitions & Conferences”