LiDAR Rental Now Available

Anyone wishing to advertise their company capabilities, individual abilities or looking for freelance work then feel free to here.
sooperdooper
I have made 50-60 posts
I have made 50-60 posts
Full Name: Russell White
Company Details: HTS Advanced Solutions
Company Position Title: Mapping Operations Manager
Linkedin Profile: No

LiDAR Rental Now Available

Post by sooperdooper »

Good Morning!

I would like to announce that HTS Advanced Solutions in Houston, TX now offers LiDAR rental!

We have a LiDAR USA Snoopy Series Highway Mapper with the Velodyne HDL-32E head. This unit can be mounted to any terrain vehicle as well as UAS systems, primarily the DJI Matrice 600.

If you are interested in Rental or Purchase of one of these units, please contact me.

Thanks!

Russell White
HTS Advanced Solutions
[email protected]
1-833-2-RENT3D (833-273-6833) (Press 1 for the Houston Office)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ThetaUAV
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Benjamin
Company Details: Data collection technology solutions
Company Position Title: President
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: LiDAR Rental Now Available

Post by ThetaUAV »

Theta UAV Geospatial is a Midwest Data acquisition company and we ordered three Velodyne sensors and currently only utilize 2 on UAV platforms. The Third HDL-32 sensor has been re certified by velodyne at a 3500 dollar charge and sits unused. It is in perfect condition with papers verify the calibration and perfect functionality. If you would like another Unit for rentals I would be happy to give you a great deal without any wait from ordering through velodyne. Please let me know and I would like to add that this particular sensor is remarkable and we easily deliver sub 2cm accuracy from a UAV platform. [email protected]

Return to “Advertising”