GA Tech Grad looking for work - Dover, DE (USA) Willing to travel

Anyone wishing to advertise their company capabilities, individual abilities or looking for freelance work then feel free to here.
dtmcnamara
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: David McNamara
Company Details: Freelance
Company Position Title: Research
Linkedin Profile: Yes

GA Tech Grad looking for work - Dover, DE (USA) Willing to travel

Post by dtmcnamara »

Well this is a long shot, but figured I’d post up as I am currently looking for a career change.

My name is David McNamara and I am a recent graduate from Georgia Tech. I have a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer, as well as an Associate’s degree in Business. My past work experience includes working for multiple IT companies in Atlanta as a solutions design engineer, working for a structural engineering firm as a sales engineer, and finally as a private contractor performing remote engineering support for Cisco switches and routers for AT&T TTU installs. 

I have some hands-on experience using Faro scanners, since I used one for my senior design project, and many years of experience with photogrammetry capturing and processing. Additionally, have 1 year of experience operating a CNC machine and 5 years experience working with 3D printers for rapid prototyping. Software wise I have experience with the entire AutoDesk suite, but mainly Fusion, Recap, Autocad and Inventor. Outside of the AutoDesk family I have experience with most photogrammetry software packages (3DF Zephyr, Pix4D, Agisoft, VisualSFM...) as well as photo and video editing software.

I am looking for an entry level position in laser scanning/processing anywhere in the US. I am willing to relocate or work remotely with travel. I am currently located in Dover, DE but there is nothing keeping me here. 

I have some examples of past photogrammetry work as well was some research turning video into 3D scans on my Sketchfab page https://sketchfab.com/dtmcnamara.

My email is dtmcnamara @ gmail (dot) com 
Obviously without the spaces in between and a period not dot written out, trying to keep the spam down.

Return to “Advertising”