Several Positions Available in NYC - NAIK

Is your company expanding or simply on the look out for experinced laser scanner users then you can try to recruit staff here.
JLarson
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Jason Larson
Company Details: VHB
Company Position Title: Geomatics Manager
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Several Positions Available in NYC - NAIK

Post by JLarson »

NAIK Consulting Group located in Manhattan, is looking to fill several positions in our Survey / HDS Scanning Department. These positions are long term, permanent positions. The positions are:

Survey Crew Chief / HDS Crew Chief
Position entails running field operations on a survey crew. Should have a minimum of 2 years experience as a crew chief, and be proficient at running standard survey equipment (i.e. total station, GPS, levels, etc.). Experience running laser scanners a bonus, but will will train if needed. We pay current prevailing wage rates and supplemental benefits (in line with union).

Project Surveyor
Position entails being in responsible charge of survey projects, managing budgets, managing technical staff, and client relations. Experience in scanning projects is a plus, but not strictly required. Candidate would ideally be licensed in NY or NJ or have the ability to sit for the exam.

Junior Surveyor
Position entails performing the day-to-day execution of survey projects. Roles may include: GPS planning and processing, total station data processing, providing direction and feedback to field crews, advanced drafting in Microstation and AutoCAD Civil3D, and interaction with clients. Position would answer to Project Surveyor or Project Manager. Experience in Leica Geo Office, AutoCAD Civil3D, Microstation, and InRoads a plus. Ability to obtain NY or NJ licensure desired, but not required.

Point Cloud Processing Tech
Position entails using point cloud data to extract survey elements. Our primary software platforms are Cyclone and TopoDOT. Experience in either or both is preferred, but training available for users experienced in other point cloud platforms. Knowledge of the scan Registration process is a plus. CADD experience in Microstation or Civil3D is a plus.

NAIK, DBE/MBE/SBE firm is an equal opportunity employer, and offers highly competitive salaries and benefit package. These positions are all full time. Candidates would need to be able to relocate to the NYC metro area. All work will be from our mid-town Manhattan office or potentially from our Edison NJ office.

If you are interested please contact me directly via email or phone.
Jason Larson, PLS
JLarson
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Jason Larson
Company Details: VHB
Company Position Title: Geomatics Manager
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Several Positions Available in NYC - NAIK

Post by JLarson »

NAIK Consulting Group located in Manhattan, is looking to fill several positions in our Survey / HDS Scanning Department. These positions are long term, permanent positions. The positions are:

Project Surveyor / Manager
Position entails being in responsible charge of survey projects, managing budgets, managing technical staff, and client relations. Experience in scanning projects is a plus, but not strictly required. Candidate would ideally be licensed in NY or NJ or have the ability to sit for the exam.

Junior Surveyor
Position entails performing the day-to-day execution of survey projects. Roles may include: GPS planning and processing, total station data processing, providing direction and feedback to field crews, advanced drafting in Microstation and AutoCAD Civil3D, and interaction with clients. Position would answer to Project Surveyor or Project Manager. Experience in Leica Geo Office, AutoCAD Civil3D, Microstation, and InRoads a plus. Ability to obtain NY or NJ licensure desired, but not required.

Point Cloud Processing Tech
Position entails using point cloud data to extract survey elements. Our primary software platforms are Cyclone and TopoDOT. Experience in either or both is preferred, but training available for users experienced in other point cloud platforms. Knowledge of the scan Registration process is a plus. CADD experience in Microstation or Civil3D is a plus.

NAIK, DBE/MBE/SBE firm is an equal opportunity employer, and offers highly competitive salaries and benefit package. These positions are all full time. Candidates would need to be able to relocate to the NYC metro area. All work will be from our mid-town Manhattan office or potentially from our Edison NJ office.

If you are interested please contact me directly via email or phone.
Jason Larson, PLS

Return to “Recruitment”