AVEVA - Senior Applications Consultant

Is your company expanding or simply on the look out for experinced laser scanner users then you can try to recruit staff here.
Neil_C
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Neil Cocker
Company Details: AVEVA Group PLC
Company Position Title: Technical Manager
Linkedin Profile: No

AVEVA - Senior Applications Consultant

Post by Neil_C »

AVEVA has over 4,500 people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need.

3D Data Capture devices have solved the critical issue of accurately measuring the ‘as-operated’ condition of complex physical assets. AVEVA provides innovative solutions that allow stakeholders to access this valuable source of data throughout the full lifecycle of the asset; from engineering through to operations, maintenance, and decommissioning works. Laser scanned images provide customers with the visual representation of their digital assets.

We are currently looking to recruit a talented individual to join the 3D data capture support team based in Manchester UK. This role is varied, and is aimed at pro-actively engaging with customers using laser scanning technology on their asset digitalisation journey. This will involve supporting customers to ensure that they are successful in the shortest possible time frame.

The link to the full job specification is below. I would also welcome applications from people who are interested, but may not feel experienced enough for the advertised senior role and want to be considered for an Application Consultant post.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you wish to discuss any aspect of the role before applying.

Vacancy Senior Application Consultant - [LFM] Manchester hiring now https://avevahr.secure.force.com/recrui ... urce=email

Neil

[email protected]

Return to “Recruitment”