UK & Ireland HDS Sales Manager Position - Leica Geosystems

Is your company expanding or simply on the look out for experinced laser scanner users then you can try to recruit staff here.
nick36
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: James
Company Details: JKL
Company Position Title: Owner

Re: UK & Ireland HDS Sales Manager Position - Leica Geosystems

Post by nick36 »

pburrows145 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:01 am Dear forum readers,

We are actively seeking to recruit an HDS Sales Manager for the the rapidly growing UK & Irish markets.

If you are interested in this role, please email Janice Onan-Read (using [email protected]) - sales experience is a strong requirement for this role, but candidates should also have a strong technical background in laser scanning/survey. We need someone with drive and a passion for laser scanning.

The role will comprise the sales management, marketing and promotion of laser scanning from Leica Geosystems in the UK & Irish markets.

Thank you.
Hello there,
I have to hear about your company that the Leica Geosystems company's market reputation is really good. I want to become a part of your company by applying for the sales manager post. I have sent my resume to your Email Id, please check out the mail and give me a reply.
Thanks in advance
pburrows145
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Paul Burrows
Company Details: Leica Geosystems Europe
Company Position Title: Scanning Solutions Manager - Europe
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: UK & Ireland HDS Sales Manager Position - Leica Geosystems

Post by pburrows145 »

I am afraid this post was from last July...once a position becomes available, we will post here, of course.

Return to “Recruitment”