BIM/REVIT TECHNICIAN - Murphy Surveys UK Ltd

Is your company expanding or simply on the look out for experinced laser scanner users then you can try to recruit staff here.
mmarsault
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Matthieu Marsault
Company Details: Murphy Surveys Ltd.
Company Position Title: Laser Scanning Manager
Linkedin Profile: No

BIM/REVIT TECHNICIAN - Murphy Surveys UK Ltd

Post by mmarsault »

About Us

Murphy Surveys is the leading land and engineering surveying company in the British Isles. Established 30 years ago in Ireland, we have now over 120 employees in Ireland and over 60 employees in the UK. We cover many areas of surveying such as BIM, topographic surveys, setting out, monitoring, tunnels, railways, rivers, measured building surveys, utility & GPR, and more.

Our focus is to get the best people and provide continuous training and career development for them, so that we can deliver superior value to our clients. The majority of our clients have been with us for a long time because of the quality of our work.

We are still growing strongly in the UK and are always looking for experienced and skilled surveyors, CAD technicians or project managers.

About the position

After having already completed over 350 BIM projects in AutoCAD Revit over the last 2 years, we are further expanding our BIM team and are looking for BIM/Revit Technicians.

Requirements:

At least 2 years of experience working with AutoCAD Revit in the construction, architectural or surveying sector
Very strong AutoCAD Revit skills
Experience in Laser-to-BIM workflows
Fully familiar with the complexities of creating As-Built BIM models

Offer:

Salary between £25,000-£35,000 depending on experience and capabilities
Private healthcare, childcare vouchers scheme and other benefits
Flexibility in working from home if requested
On-going career development and training
Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company and setting the strategy for the future

Murphy Surveys UK Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.

No Agencies

Apply here
SolidPoint
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: James Pegg
Company Details: SolidPoint Limited
Company Position Title: Managing Director
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: BIM/REVIT TECHNICIAN - Murphy Surveys UK Ltd

Post by SolidPoint »

Hi Kotsa,

We've recently had a large project cancelled due to funding which has freed up myself and 2 of my staff, We are extremely capable Revit Technicians who model from point cloud data on a day to day basis, we even create all of our own content where required (none of this generic out of the box rubbish). Obviously we're not a permanent solution but can help you out short term if you have a lot of work on and the clients are breathing down your neck.

If your company are open to using a sub contractor please feel free to get in touch, you can also see some of the previous Scan to BIM work we have done at www.solidpoint.co.uk

Scan to BIM example:- http://www.solidpoint.co.uk/reverse-eng ... an-to-bim/

Revit Site Model Example:- http://www.solidpoint.co.uk/right-to-light-highgate/
James Pegg
Lead Surveyor/ BIM Manager at SolidPoint
Please check out our laser scanning and Scan to BIM services

Return to “Recruitment”