I have known about Prevu3D for a while but only recently had a chance to use it and I have to say I'm blown away by the quality of this, if you haven't done so already give it a try, don't think you will be disappointed. Some points to note:
- Input was an e57 file exported straight out of Cyclone Register RTC360 (scanning was originally captured with a Leica RTC360)
- Surprisingly fast to upload a model given my internet connection (i.e. 7.44GB e57 file uploaded in 1 hour using my connection of approximately 2MB/s)
- Processing time it mentioned "a few hours" but I left it run overnight so not sure exactly the timeframe it spent processing.
- End results were very good (better than I could achieve actually with RealityCapture - though I'm no expert with that software)
- Ability to download the end result mesh model.
- Overall impression is that the mesh modelling is some of the best I've seen, the work involved from start to finish in using it is very minimal. I'm now open to using this SaaS type service if only for the quality of the end result and the ease/low workload to get this done.
I may try another project and upload the results here if I have some time, but give it a try and see what comes out. Congratulations to the Prevu3D team for outstanding work here, hopefully the pricing is reasonable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.