Free Trial of WebShare 2Go 2.0

3DUserNet, Cintoo, GeoSignum Pointer, Pillr, Pointbox, Pointerra, Pointly, PointSharePlus, Pythagoras, Potree, Vercator, WebShareCloud, Etc.
Haowyr
I have made 20-30 posts
I have made 20-30 posts
Full Name: Corentin Blanc
Company Details: SAG Thepault
Company Position Title: Toporaph engineer
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Free Trial of WebShare 2Go 2.0

Post by Haowyr »

Hello guys,

I am more of a Leica user right but I am interested in trying WebShare 2Go 2.0 to share data with clients and apparently, it is possible to try it for 7 days.

I installed Scene 6.2.3.9 64bits and have a 30 days trial licence that works perfectly. Whenever I check the apps installed in Scene, I can see WebShare 2Go 2.0 is installed but not activated and whenever I click to activate it, it says there's no valid licence for this app.

Did I miss anything? :) Thanks!
heidem
I have made 30-40 posts
I have made 30-40 posts
Full Name: Martin Heide
Company Details: FARO Europe GmbH
Company Position Title: Senior 3D Software Engineer
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: Free Trial of WebShare 2Go 2.0

Post by heidem »

Hi Corentin,

we're sorry for the inconvenience.
Do you have a maintenance contract for SCENE? In this case you should be able to run the WebShare 2Go app without any additional license.

If you don't have a maintenance contract, but you have an additional computer (where the trial license has not expired yet), you could also test the WebShare 2Go app there.

In general, you can contact FARO customer service for licensing questions like this, at [email protected]
Please let me know if this helped...

Best regards
Martin
Haowyr
I have made 20-30 posts
I have made 20-30 posts
Full Name: Corentin Blanc
Company Details: SAG Thepault
Company Position Title: Toporaph engineer
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Free Trial of WebShare 2Go 2.0

Post by Haowyr »

Hello :)

I don't have any maintenance contract (for now? :) ) and I want to give a try, see if it fits my clients' needs, from leica's P40 data set.
I have tried both 30 days free trial Scene and Scene LT.
Right now I am testing it at home, with scene LT, Webshare 2Go 2.0 is installed but not activated (gonna upload a screenshot but Scene is in French mode :p ) and I apparently need to have a code to activate it...

Did I miss anything?

PS: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/684626Sanstitre.png

Return to “Web Based Software”