Arena4D 1.9.0 Release

Euclideon GEOVERSE, SOLIBRI Model Checker, BCF, ScanManager, GreenSpider, GeomaticsCUBE.
Matt Young
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Full Name: Matt Young
Company Details: Baker Hicks
Company Position Title: CAD-BIM Lead
Linkedin Profile: No

Re: Arena4D 1.9.0 Release

Post by Matt Young »

Oatfedgoat wrote:Thanks for the response Mark.

I was wondering more of the point does it align ONLY one scan vs another, or say once you have aligned two scans, does the third one only look at ONE of the previosu scans or the data as a whole?

I must applaud you for adding registration. It is all to easy for people like us to give new vendors a hard time if something doesn't do things the way we are used to seeing (see the recap vs scene thread!)
Registration must never be allowed in any other software! And must only be carried out by trained professionals!

Only joking... had my blinkers on :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like your approach with this Arena software Mark. And subject to having any real time at all I would really like to test it out some time. Please send details on the demo whenever ready and I will try to find the time.
If you don't see that there is nothing, then you are kidding yourself.
jrbrown
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: John Brown
Company Details: General Motors
Company Position Title: Lead Scanning and Modeling Engineer
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Post by jrbrown »

I've been working with a demo version of the software for the last couple of weeks and I have to say my initial impressions are very positive.

I'm going to prepare a full write up on our pilot study shortly and will post it here.
Mark Christy
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Mark Christy
Company Details: Veesus Ltd Arena4D.
Company Position Title: Technology Director
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Post by Mark Christy »

Hi John,

Glad you're getting on with it ok. Whilst bad feedback is good to help us shape the software to better suit peoples needs it is of course always nice to hear people enjoying the fruits of our labour! :)

If you need a link to this latest release let me know and I'll get a link sent through to you.

Many Thanks

Mark

Return to “Third Party Software & Plugins”