State of Mobile Mapping 2021 Survey

Discuss all NavVis related products here.
GeorgSchroth
I have made 90-100 posts
I have made 90-100 posts
Full Name: Georg Schroth
Company Details: NavVis
Company Position Title: Managing Director
Linkedin Profile: Yes

State of Mobile Mapping 2021 Survey

Post by GeorgSchroth »

I guess quite a few of us are wondering how far the adoption of (handheld) mobile mapping has progressed. Currently, there is no such report, but of course this would help many people with their decision-making.

While mobile mapping is driving significant change in terms of speed and can drastically reduce internal cost, there is still some hesitation when it comes to trusting this new SLAM based technology as in the early days accuracy was in the range of centimeters. Now an accuracy of 6-10mm is available from two vendors and mobile mapping became an important tool for many to speed up work and get more projects done.

This dynamic environment raises some questions: When investing into a mobile mapping system, are you still an early adopter leading this change? Or are you better than average or falling behind? What does mobile mapping mean for your business?

That is why we are supporting the first State of Mobile Mapping survey that is run in partnership with Geo Week News, BIM+, Lidar News and GIM International to discover what everyone is doing.

But we can’t do it without you. So please join your peers. I would like to ask for only few minutes and in return you get important insights about your very own industry & peers:

https://navv.is/state-of-mobile-mapping-2021

Return to “NavVis”