Anyone here have experience with Einscan Pro2XPlus?

Apple iPhone & iPad, Artec3D, ASUS Xtrion, Creaform, DotProduct DPI-8S &DPI-10, FARO Freestyle, G0-Scan, Mantis Vision, Microsoft Kinect, Noomeo, THOR3D, ZEB1, viDoc RTK Rover etc.
mderek1
I have made <0 posts
I have made <0 posts
Full Name: Derek Phelps
Company Details: GTW
Company Position Title: CEO
Linkedin Profile: No

Anyone here have experience with Einscan Pro2XPlus?

Post by mderek1 »

Looking for experienced feedback on this handheld...Price is around 6800 USD...results I've seen on web and demos seem really good w the HD module. Any other input on handhelds under 10k welcomed. Thank you!
HagaeusBygghantverk
I have made 30-40 posts
I have made 30-40 posts
Full Name: Thomas Hagaeus
Company Details: Hagaeus Bygghantverk AB
Company Position Title: Dictator
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Anyone here have experience with Einscan Pro2XPlus?

Post by HagaeusBygghantverk »

I have tried it out. In static/turntable mode it works great for its price. In handheld mode I could not really recommend it unless they update the software. I scanned one side of the object, cut away the floor, approved. Then I scanned the other side, cut, approve and align. The third side ended up crappy so I pressed delete. That deleted the whole project. Turns out you can not just delete the last scan so I had to start all over again.
AlanRoberts
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Full Name: Alan Roberts
Company Details: DTM Technologies
Company Position Title: owner
Linkedin Profile: Yes

Re: Anyone here have experience with Einscan Pro2XPlus?

Post by AlanRoberts »

would also be interested, have requested a demo via zoom, still waiting, wont want it for reverse engineering, dont think many are good enough for that yet (anything under 25k anyway) but do require a high resolution and decent accuracy, for the likes of heritage general 3d models etc, am currently looking at the peel 2, einscan and eva, eva a bit steep for same results as the cheaper 2

Return to “Hand Held Scanners”